The historical Rosetta Stone was inscribed in 196 B.C. per the instructions of the Egyptian King Ptolemy the fifth. The reason why it is so useful is, it contains the same text repeated in the three languages of the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, the Demotic language, and ancient Greek.
When modern day ad agencies need to outsource SEO for their client’s websites, they can benefit from the Rosetta Stone for SEO, which includes the techie language, the ad agency language, and the common language the clients will understand as well. A wonderful revenue stream comes from being an SEO reseller or by participating in a SEO reseller program.
Ad agencies know that clients desperately need white label SEO. There is little need to replicate these functions in house. The best way to achieve a high level of quality SEO results is to outsource SEO under a comprehensive SEO reseller plan. The SEO specialists know what they are doing and stay current with the constantly changing environment.
When the SEO work is done properly, the clients are happy and the ad agencies get a revenue stream from the effort, which makes a new profit center.
Because of the divergent skill-sets, SEO specialists, ad agency staff, and clients do not have a common denominator in describing the work and the measurement of the actual results.
Here is the Rosetta stone for SEO in techie speak, ad agency speak, and common English for clients to easily understand:
- Tech Speak: On a scale of 1 to 100, anything above 15 means the website is highly trusted for its information.
- Ad Agency Lingo: The website has credibility with others.
- Regular English (for clients): People believe what we are saying on the website.
- Tech Speak: Others are citing the pages on the website.
- Ad Agency Lingo: Influence is occurring in the target group.
- Regular English (for clients): People like the stuff on the website and refer to it frequently.
- Tech Speak: How much web traffic goes to a website?
- Ad Agency Lingo: The website has a great amount of unique visitors.
- Regular English (for clients): Many people are visiting the website.
- Tech Speak: How much web traffic goes to a specific webpage?
- Ad Agency Lingo: The advertising message has a good response rate.
- Regular English (for clients): People are interested in what you offer.
- Tech Speak: A logarithmically result based on a ten-point scale of global webpage authority.
- Ad Agency Lingo: A super way to gauge popularity of well-known websites.
- Regular English (for clients): Even a modest Moz rank of 1 means the website beat out millions of others.
- Tech Speak: How many websites have backlinks?
- Ad Agency Lingo: Who is paying attention?
- Regular English (for clients): Do other websites like your website?
- Tech Speak: How many webpages have links to the promoted website?
- Ad Agency Lingo: Is the target market paying attention?
- Regular English (for clients): Who else likes the information on your website?
- Tech Speak: What keywords are targeted?
- Ad Agency Lingo: Where is the demand? Best to localize keywords for increased results.
- Regular English (for clients): How many people think you are important for (insert keywords)?
- Tech Speak: What is the click-through rate based on response to the Meta description?
- Ad Agency Lingo: Is the target market paying attention to the message?
- Regular English (for clients): So many people are visiting your company website.
- Tech Speak: How high does a page show in the search engine listings depending on keyword searches?
- Ad Agency Lingo: Client online profile is increased to outshine competition.
- Regular English (for clients): Search for (insert city) and (insert main business) and see we made your webpage at the top of the search page!
Ad agencies and SEO marketing experts have one thing in common. They work with communication metrics that are able to determine the impact of any messages. Most ad agencies benefit by forming a strategic partnership with an outsource SEO group, because this solution provides more client satisfaction and is more cost efficient.
Understanding the language also helps to be understood. Find an outsource SEO group that delivers performance based on the understanding of these terms. Check the performance promised against the performance metrics that are identified.
When an advertising agency finds an outsource SEO group that consistently delivers improvements in performance metrics they have found a treasure of gold or maybe platinum. It then becomes the ad agency responsibility to convey the success, based on real-time performance metrics to “prove” to clients that the ad agency is achieving excellent results.
This creates a dynamic partnership where everyone looks good. The techie people enhance the performance of websites and eCommerce campaigns. The advertising agency people have an extremely satisfied client. This is all about knowing the lingo and through this knowledge making a serious link to a strategic outsource SEO expert partner.